Perlstein Hall Auditorium, Room 131, Illinois Institute of Technology
See Full News >
For the last 50 years, ...‹›
Math, science standards take on new approach to learning
For the last 50 years,
Exposure to conflicting news about the health benefits of certain foods, vitamins and supplements often results in confusion and backlash against nutr...
- Darwin Didn't
- Synopsis of Decoding the New Science and Math Standards by Sally Whitaker
- What Does It Mean To Be Supernatural?
- Why do we eat spicy food?
- For All Mankind
- 10% Of Our Brains?
- Crowdfunding Gold under the Reading Rainbow
- “Is This Safe To Eat?” with Zoe Hunter
- EteRNA is Turning Research on its Head
- Bugs in the Climate System
- Printing a Future
- The Quadrotors are coming!
- Voyager: Our Most Distant Explorer
- Mercury, Gallium, and Aluminum, oh my!
- A Tiny Battery with a Huge Spark
- PLUG YOUR PEER REVIEWED PAPER
- Exploring the Universe from the Bottom of the World
- An Interview with Conservation Scientist Dr. Francesca Casadio
- Conservation Scientist Francesca Casadio and Paintings Conservator Allison...
- Interview with Howard Tullman, President and CEO of Tribeca Flashpoint Media...
- Let’s build a museum to honor Nikola Tesla
- The Origin and Evolution of the Universe
- Higgs Boson Program @ Fermilab
- 10 Weird Stories About the Higgs Boson
- Fracking: Fracking comes to Illinois, for better or worse
- China’s Clean Energy: Current Research, Development & Cooperation
- Oceans’ Health: An Ecosystem on the Brink
- Nano 101: Test your Nano knowledge!
- The Believers
- Sustainable Energy: Fact or Fiction
- FRACKING – the quest for energy independence
- The Science and Policy of Obesity
- The Genius Spark of Nikola Tesla, Expo at Navy Pier
- What Do You Like About Tesla
- The Genius Spark of Nikola Tesla - YouTube Contest Rules
- Pictures from Science in the Second City
- Radiation: From A(toms) to S(ieverts)
- Uranium, Plutonium & Cake: A Brief History of Proliferation
- Science in the Second City
- Cybersecurity - Critically Underprovided
- The Trouble With Blending
- The Future of Fuels
- BP Oil Spill: Explanation from BP Executive
- A promising method to repair damaged hearts in children
- Prof Patents Chemical Process
- Stand Tall, Get Ahead
- Environmentally Healthy Nanotechnology, by Vijayalakshmi "Viji"...
- C2ST Welcomes Geza Gyuk to "The Moon" on January 25 at IIT
- Research: The Molecular Mechanism of Stretch Activation in Insect Muscle
- Solar Cells - Brian Albert