Pritzker Military Museum & Library
See Full News >‹›
It sits about two miles above sea level on an icy shelf at the most southern part of the globe.
Weren't able to attend the program? Listen to Dr. Young-Kee Kim on Chicago Amplified from WBEZ 91.5
In 2010, Lederman partnered with the Chicago Council on Science and Technology for an event called “Street Corner Science: Ask a Nobel Laureate.” Led...
I just wanted to pass a long a conversation I had last week when I gave a talk at the Chicago Council on Science & Technology.
- C2ST-A Personal View
- Civilization and its Discontents – 2017
- The Enlightening March for Science
- Book Review The Three Body Problem
- March and the Birth of Another Giant of Science
- Science in the City Annual Gala 2017
- The March for Science: An Opportunity to Mobilize
- February and the Birth of Scientific Giants
- Rethinking why we don’t have a cure for Alzheimer’s
- A Challenging Climate for our Energy Needs
- HIV Risk Factors: Why It's Important to Get the Word Out
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Holden
- Interview with Dr. Amy Lasek
- Synopsis of "The Myth of Brain Sex"
- How We Treat Cancer
- Playback from Pluto
- A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words--A Look at Teaching Science With Comics
- Synopsis of "C2ST Speakeasy: Robot Revolution"
- Rethinking the BRAIN
- Fail more and better
- What Causes Greed?
- Interview with Dr. Kristina Martinez
- Synopsis of "The Neuroscience of Addiction"
- Synopsis of "Genes and Germs: The Battle that Defines Us."
- Synopsis of "The Threat of Superbugs"
- Synopsis of "Plants: how we use 'em, and how we don't lose...
- Large Hadron Collider is back in action!
- Darwin Didn't
- Synopsis of Decoding the New Science and Math Standards by Sally Whitaker
- What Does It Mean To Be Supernatural?
- Why do we eat spicy food?
- For All Mankind
- 10% Of Our Brains?
- Crowdfunding Gold under the Reading Rainbow
- “Is This Safe To Eat?” with Zoe Hunter
- EteRNA is Turning Research on its Head
- Bugs in the Climate System
- Printing a Future
- The Quadrotors are coming!
- Voyager: Our Most Distant Explorer
- Mercury, Gallium, and Aluminum, oh my!
- A Tiny Battery with a Huge Spark
- PLUG YOUR PEER REVIEWED PAPER
- Exploring the Universe from the Bottom of the World
- An Interview with Conservation Scientist Dr. Francesca Casadio
- Conservation Scientist Francesca Casadio and Paintings Conservator Allison...
- Interview with Howard Tullman, President and CEO of Tribeca Flashpoint Media...
- Let’s build a museum to honor Nikola Tesla
- The Origin and Evolution of the Universe
- Higgs Boson Program @ Fermilab