The Se Series hosts programs for educators, policy makers and researchers on the current thinking, best practices and methodologies on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education from Kindergarten through post graduate education.
Series are a way for C2ST to provide in-depth content on a particular topic of interest as determined by groundbreaking scientists. As part of our mission C2ST is building a growing archive and knowledge base for audiences at all levels of scientific understanding.
Previous Se events include C²ST's CPS Seventh Grade Science Writing Competition and the Illinois Science Teachers Association Annual Conference.
- Teen's App Helps Pay Family's Bills
- 3D Printing Solves Watery-Ketchup Conundrum
- CPS Citywide Science Fair Showcases Students' Smarts
- The School That Will Get You a Job
- A Push To Boost Computer Science Learning, Even At An Early Age
- The Role of Universities in Driving New Business Starts
- Illinois Technology Transfer
- CPS to Add Computer Science as Core Subject
- he Nation's Report Card: 2013 Mathematics and Reading - Webinar Now...
- Report highlights companies with roots in UIC research
- Duncan visits Wheeling High's new nanotechnology lab
- Nudging Girls Toward Computer Science
- KAIST's classes now available to take from all around the world
- Schools Aren't Teaching Kids To Code; Here's Who Is Filling The Gap
- Status of US Secondary Earth Science Education
- Kids JUMP for Math [John Mighton's Junior Undiscovered Math Prodigies]
- How We Learn
- Do you know more about science and technology than the average American?
- 4 Things to Know About Making Your First App
- Next Generation Science Standards In Kentucky Draw Hostility From Religious...