The Comedy Clubhouse
See Full News >‹›
Chicago Council on Science and Technology, the Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics and the School of the Art Institute Chicago (SAIC) brought...
Weren't able to attend the program? Listen to Dr. Young-Kee Kim on Chicago Amplified from WBEZ 91.5
The Chicago Council on Science and Technology presents "CERN: What's it all about?," a talk by Young-Kee Kim,
I just wanted to pass a long a conversation I had last week when I gave a talk at the Chicago Council on Science & Technology.
Experts say that the universe contains about 80% of what is called "dark matter"--matter that is inferred to exist, but can't be detected.
- March and the Birth of Another Giant of Science
- Science in the City Annual Gala 2017
- The March for Science: An Opportunity to Mobilize
- February and the Birth of Scientific Giants
- Rethinking why we don’t have a cure for Alzheimer’s
- A Challenging Climate for our Energy Needs
- HIV Risk Factors: Why It's Important to Get the Word Out
- Interview with Dr. Christopher Holden
- Interview with Dr. Amy Lasek
- Synopsis of "The Myth of Brain Sex"
- How We Treat Cancer
- Playback from Pluto
- A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words--A Look at Teaching Science With Comics
- Synopsis of "C2ST Speakeasy: Robot Revolution"
- Rethinking the BRAIN
- Fail more and better
- What Causes Greed?
- Interview with Dr. Kristina Martinez
- Synopsis of "The Neuroscience of Addiction"
- Synopsis of "Genes and Germs: The Battle that Defines Us."
- Synopsis of "The Threat of Superbugs"
- Synopsis of "Plants: how we use 'em, and how we don't lose...
- Large Hadron Collider is back in action!
- Darwin Didn't
- Synopsis of Decoding the New Science and Math Standards by Sally Whitaker
- What Does It Mean To Be Supernatural?
- Why do we eat spicy food?
- For All Mankind
- 10% Of Our Brains?
- Crowdfunding Gold under the Reading Rainbow
- “Is This Safe To Eat?” with Zoe Hunter
- EteRNA is Turning Research on its Head
- Bugs in the Climate System
- Printing a Future
- The Quadrotors are coming!
- Voyager: Our Most Distant Explorer
- Mercury, Gallium, and Aluminum, oh my!
- A Tiny Battery with a Huge Spark
- PLUG YOUR PEER REVIEWED PAPER
- Exploring the Universe from the Bottom of the World
- An Interview with Conservation Scientist Dr. Francesca Casadio
- Conservation Scientist Francesca Casadio and Paintings Conservator Allison...
- Interview with Howard Tullman, President and CEO of Tribeca Flashpoint Media...
- Let’s build a museum to honor Nikola Tesla
- The Origin and Evolution of the Universe
- Higgs Boson Program @ Fermilab
- 10 Weird Stories About the Higgs Boson
- Fracking: Fracking comes to Illinois, for better or worse
- China’s Clean Energy: Current Research, Development & Cooperation
- Oceans’ Health: An Ecosystem on the Brink